Infertility treatment expenses
When it comes to fertility treatment, there are some that are not covered by insurance.In particular, there is no insurance adaptation for artificial insemination or IVF.
The cost of major fertility treatments and inspections is set by the following fees.There is a slight increase and decrease due to the addition of the treatment content and the difference of individual's reaction.
|Infertility treatment Test Cost|
|Initial inspection fee
(vaginal, blood test, ultrasound, bacterial, chlamydia test, cervical cancer test)
|9,850 yen (tax included) ~
(if you are inspected by a local government for cervical cancer screening, the cost of the test will be reduced.)Please bring it with you if you have it.)
|Hormone test menstrual period (LH, FSH, E2, PRL)||2,030 yen (tax included)|
|Hormone test ovulation period (LH, E2, PRG)||1, 000yen (tax included)|
|Hormone testing (E2, PRG)||1, 000yen (tax included)|
|Hormone test (LH, FSH, E2, PRG)||1, 000yen (tax included)|
|Chlamydia inspection||1,060 yen (tax included)|
|Ultrasound inspection||1,590 yen (tax included)|
|Cervical mucus inspection and Hoonertest||510 yen (tax included)|
|Semen test||5,320 yen (tax included)|
|Urine LH Test||320 yen (tax included)|
|Ultrasonic Water Inspection||10,800 yen (tax included)|
|Uterine mirror inspection (including preoperative inspection)||25,000 yen (tax included)|
|Cost of fertility treatment|
|One time of ovulation induction injection||Approx. 300 ~ 2500 yen (Tax included)|
|Production separation method (jelly one can)||10,800 yen (tax included)|
|Artificial insemination||20,320 yen (tax included)|
|IVF (incl. tax) * Expenses are not covered by insurance, including the accompanying inspection and injection.|
|Point drops (straightening prescription)||7,400 yen (tax included)|
|Egg||200,000 yen (tax included)|
|Embryo transplantation (including thawing embryo transplantation)||100,000 yen (tax included)|
|If the egg cannot be taken||100,000 yen (tax included)|
|fertilized egg freezing (1 year)||30,000 yen (tax included)|
|Frozen storage renewal fee (including 1 year renewal and fee)||33,000 yen (tax included)|
* Injections of ovarian stimulation, injections after embryo transplantation, ultrasound, blood test, prescription (waived), etc., are self-funded dependin
g on the content and number of times, and the price may change.
* Please note that the price will be charged on national holidays and Saturday afternoons.
Infertility treatment grant infertility treatment subsidy
In order to reduce the burden on couples looking for children, Okinawa Prefecture grants a portion of the expenses incurred for treatment of specific fertility treatments (in vitro fertilization and microscopic insemination) that have not been applied to health insurance.
In addition, we have established a fertility counseling center where you can consult with professional counselors, such as doctors and midwives.
Infertility Counseling Center: 098-888-1176 Email Consultation: email@example.com
< Grant amount >
• Up to 150,000 yen per treatment (up to 75,000 yen if treatment category C and F are applicable)
• Up to 300,000 yen for the first application (application for the first totalization) (Up to 75,000 yen if it falls into treatment class C and F) * Application for second and subsequent applications under treatment category C and F It is not 300 thousand yen, but the maximum is 150 thousand yen.
• When male infertility treatment (TESE, MESA etc.) is involved in specific infertility treatment, an upper limit of 150,000 yen
|Area||Treatment content||Amount of subsidy|
|A||Carrying out fresh embryo transplant||150,000 yen|
|B||Carried out frozen embryo transplant||150,000 yen|
|C||Extract previously frozen embryos and perform embryo transplantation||75,000 yen|
|D||Treatment ends without the prospect of transplantation due to poor health||150,000 yen|
|E||Can not be fertil
ized or stopped by abnormal insemination, such as separation of the embryo, degeneration, multi-sperm insemination
|F||The egg is not obtained or the egg
is stopped because it is not possible to obtain a good egg.
* Administrative fees, hospitalization fees, meals, document fees and consumption tax such as fertilized embryos are not eligible for subsidy.
* If you have been subsidized by this system by another municipality in the past, we will combine the results of the grant.
* The subsidy contents may be changed without notice from circumstances such as changes in the national system.