Obstetrics and gynecology floor guide
|3f||Hospital Room (301-313) esthetic and acupuncture rooms Baby Day care Center Cha-AM Nursery Office|
|2f||Hospital room (201 to 210) Nurse Station neonatal room nursing room delivery room bath room ferti
lity treatment center rest Room
|1f||Reception waiting room Maternity outpatient Gynecological Outpatient Clinic Outpatient Pediatric Outpatient Examination Room Kitchen|
- 【 1f 】 Waiting room
- It is a bright and spacious waiting room facing the courtyard.
- 【 1f 】 Library
- While you are waiting in the waiting room, you can also read the books you like in the library.
- 【 1f 】 Consultation Room
- Prenatal examinations and Fetal 4d ultrasound tests are performed in a clean and well-appointed examination room.
- 【 1f 】 Courtyard
- The courtyard seen from the waiting room is surrounded by a lot of greenery and will soften your mind.
- 【 2f 】 Nurse Station
- The veteran staff tries to nurse the patient and the baby.Please visit the nurse station.
- 【 2f 】 Newborn Room
- After childbirth, the baby will be kept in the newborn room.
- 【 2f 】 Delivery Room
- I try to be able to produce relaxing without fear.If you wish, you will be able to deliver your family's presence.
- 【 2f 】 Private Room
- It is a room of the calm atmosphere wrapped in soft color.Toilet, sink, TV, refrigerator, locker.
- 【 3f 】 tatami Room
- There is a small tatami-mat space in the chic room.You can also relax with your family.
- 【 3f 】 esthetic Room
- It is possible to receive the esthetic that uses the aroma for the relaxation during childbirth.End your body loose.
- 【 3f 】 Baby Day Care Center
- The children's daycare center, which is fusetsu by the hospital, is spacious and has a dedicated nursery school child care worker.